Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gratuitous Blog Plug

In the interest of awakening from my hibernation season, and recovering from being "lame", I'm back up. So to deliver what the people want first, pictures of the Lou:






And although Easter was a month ago, a halfway decent picture of them Nason boys:



Not that I am much of a photographer. I leave that to some other members of my family (and you know who you are!).

Loulou has taken an interest in cooking lately. She particularly like to make smoothies in the morning, adding bananas, yogurt and honey on top of ice cubes and then pressing the button on the blender. It might be that she wears her own little apron; it might be that she likes to be helpful. Whatever it is, we'll run with it. Note the scary expression on
my face in this one:


(Yes! My very own sous chef! Hmm....how long will it be until she can do dishes?!?)


Grandparents please note: no small children stood too close to the stove in the making of this picture.




No comments: