Thursday, March 06, 2008

17

The number of books I have read since March 2007. In case you are wondering what they are:

Tales of a Female Nomad - Rita Golden Gelman
You Can Get Arrested for That - Richard Smith
Wickett's Remedy - Myla Goldberg
The Girlfriend's Guide to Getting Your Groove Back - Vicki Iovine
In My Skin: A Memoir - Kate Holden
Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife - Mary Roach
Walking After Midnight: One Woman's Journey through Murder, Justice and Forgiveness - Katy Hutchinson
Grace (Eventually): Thoughts on Faith - Anne Lamott
Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl, I Learned from Judy Blume - ed. Jennifer O'Connell
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
The Nasty Bits: Collected Varietal Cuts, Usable Trim, Scraps and Bones - Anthony Bourdain
Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult
(Not The You Asked) Rants, Exploits and Obsessions - Steve Almond
Service Included: Four-Star Secrets of an Eavesdropping Waiter - Phoebe Damrosch
A Charmed Life: Growing Up in Macbeth's Castle - Liza Campbell
Welfare Brat: A Memoir - Mary Childers
The Bone Garden - Tess Gerritsen

There are plenty of others that I started but did not finish, or am still working on, but I did not include them. There are others that I re-read in the last year, but I didn't include them either. Somehow I thought my list would be longer, but honestly? it's longer than any list I might have made from March 2006-07. I love to read....almost as much as knitting, and probably more than sleep.

Interesting that I seem to gravitate toward memoirs and nonfiction....

No comments: