Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confession

The Lou's class is having a Valentine's Day party tomorrow, except I think they call it a "Friendship Celebration" or something like that. So we signed up to bring a dozen sugar cookies. At the time I didn't figure on doing much to prepare 12 cookies for a Friday morning, other than to purchase a package at the Hannaford bakery.

Then I visited the bakery, and there were no cookies to be had. So I bought something resembling this:
Except, the sugar cookie kind.

As they cooked, they looked like melting ice cubes of cookie. Now they are a slightly squarish round.

I fully expect they might take my baking merit badge for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we can all look the other way on this one.

Lori said...

Thank you! I knew I could count on you for absolution... :)