Today I will need to go with the flow. Follow the to-do list, in order, but be flexible. There's always something on fire- or, that needs immediate attention- so why allow sudden change to derail the day or the mood? It's only work.
Last night I left work early-ish for me on a Tuesday...I stopped just over the bridge to take pictures of the dusky world around me.
Maybe today there will be more sunshine. But no matter. Here are five things I plan for today:
- A productive day at work, without drama.
- Time with the family tonight- dinner with the girl, seeing the man when he gets home.
- Some house stuff (laundry, tidying of piles...). Leaving it all for the weekend just puts a damper on a few days off.
- Working on Lou's sweater.
- Early bedtime, for once.
- Keep looking around....spring is everywhere!