Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

Back at work again after a week off. No fun! We're all sleepy and overfed, hiding in our offices and cubes and hoping no one looks for us/finds us.

Today is a reporting day, so I can hide out as long as I get stuff done. Tomorrow I will be training two of the other Assistant Directors on some processing stuff. I don't love the training, but I hear I am good at it. Isn't that sort of a strange thing, to have an aptitude for something that you don't necessarily enjoy doing? It will probably benefit me as well, since it will help to reinforce the skills in my own mind. I guess.

We're getting into the holiday swing around here...Lou wants to hear the Christmas music all the time. I have lots of pics from Thanksgiving weekend, and will post about our fun Turkey Day and the Holiday Parade later on...for now, here's Lou on her first Christmas.

Have a good Monday! Stay warm and dry!



No comments: