- Clean the house. There was no vacuuming, no dusting, no washing of floors. Nope. None.
- Shop for food. Nope. I picked up a few things on Friday night, but really there needs to be a full-on trip so that we're not scrabbling meals together using odds and ends of frozen vegetables and canned fruit. Cause no one needs to sample pineapple-cauliflower surprise or anything equally nasty.
- Deal with the clutter (largely paper) that fills the downstairs of the house. Same for the clutter (largely clothing) in our bedroom.
- Pay my library fines. It's just embarassing now. Not the total amount, because I've paid bigger fines, but the fact that it's been almost two months since I've been able to borrow anything. I might just mail them a check rather than face the disapproving eye of the grouchy librarian.
- Made honey pound cake and frosted it with honey-cream cheese frosting. Yum.
- Did at least three loads of laundry. Yay!
- Caught up with friends today- lunch and shopping with Lauren and then takeout at the McGoughs' tonight.
- Helped the Lou clean her room and put away lots of stuff that had just been hanging out in the living room.
- Sewed in the ends (finally) on one fingerless mitt and started knitting the other.
- Signed the Lou up for T-Ball.
- And....went down to Uxbridge to visit with Grandma/GiGi for the day!
From the car: heading across to Portsmouth and the highway
Lou and GiGi. I had to cut a deal for this picture....so I am not allowed to ask her to smile for a picture for three days (well, two after today).
This one she asked me to take.
And the self-portrait....just because...
One more week until vacation. Just five more days. I can do eeeet!