Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Up and down

Okay, so there's good news and bad news today.

Good news: The operations review went pretty well. I expected a firing squad, but our presentations were met with either mild skepticism or even simple acceptance...and questions here and there.

Bad news: I have had a headache perched on my face, like a giant malevolent bird, since around 11 am.

Good news: My presence is not required tomorrow; I can go back to my regularly scheduled programming.

Bad news: I'm so drained! I wish today had been Friday. Tomorrow will likely be exhausting.

Good news: I will be able to pick the Lou up from school tomorrow and make dinner. Who knows? Maybe we'll even get her birthday thank-yous finished.

Bad news: I forgot to check and see when kindergarten signups are scheduled for Lou's future elementary school.

Good news: A friend who lives in town mentioned something on FB and her post reminded me.

Bad news: Um, possibly pretty bad news: They're this week. By appointment only. The only days left for appointments are tomorrow and Thursday. Crap.

Just when I think I have things under control, man...who decided that I should be an adult?!?

No comments: