Monday, October 08, 2007

Fryeburg, Part 2

Before figuring out what to do next, Sunday morning:






Lou finds a leaf

The folly of trying to pose the girls for a picture. This is more or less the result I expected, and I'm kind of pleased with it.




We went to North Conway on the way south and stopped at LL Bean, among other outlets. It was early enough in the day that it wasn't as insane as it could have been....I got a sweet deal on a winter coat...el-cheapo but pretty much exactly what I was looking for. We stopped for lunch, but before we did:

AND it was a beautiful day! See?



A few more stops, including one for apples, and we headed home....what a great weekend. And how psyched were we to sleep in our own beds?? Although there was considerably less cat hair to be vacuumed and laundry to be done in Fryeburg. In fact, maybe I'll just go there tomorrow instead of cleaning my house.










No comments: