Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Three good things about today

1. The Lou went to bed without incident the last two nights, and slept from 8:30/9 last night until 7 this morning. No getting out of bed, no crying, no one had to make repeated trips into her room. Same thing tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that this is the wave of the future!

2. Since I was downtown-ish returning library books anyway, I stopped in at Cafe on the Corner this morning. The short walk, good coffee and berry blast muffin (so good!) were a great start to my day.

3. I have been making plans with my girls Tina and Emily, and we're going to get together in Providence in just over two weeks! Woo hoo! It's been way too long since we've had a chance to just hang out. Love the cousins.

1 comment:

Sri said...

Ooohhh...the trip to Providence. There's a sandwich shop called Cuban Revolution. Do try the food there. SO good. Cute place.Have fun :)