Tuesday, October 09, 2007

So productive...

...in a manner of speaking. I always come up with these elaborate house-cleaning plans, and then accomplish about half of what I intended. Today I was distracted by Guitar Hero...throw a load of laundry in, put some random stuff away, play Guitar Hero. Switch the laundry, haul some stuff up to the attic, play Guitar Hero.

Pete was off today too, and the plan was to replace the back door (in between rounds of Guitar Hero). He was successful. Check out our beauteous door:



Huge props to Pete and Eric for my new back door, which makes me happy in the same nerdy way that my kitchen table makes me happy.

What else? Well, I cleaned up our room a bit, roasted a chicken for dinner and made this:


Which, after 35 minutes in the oven, becomes this:


Mona's apple pudding. With lemon sauce, of course. Yum yum yum.


Can you believe that Lou wouldn't eat hers? Oh well, more for me and Pete.

Tomorrow: my first attempt at felting my knitting, more house stuff and maybe a visit with Amy.

2 comments:

Barngirl said...

are your eyes freaking out yet from all the guitar hero???

Yum...apple pudding...looks good to me.

Sri said...

Mmmm...that looks deliciousssss