Saturday, November 06, 2010

Bottle cap wisdom and other stuff

From the underneath of a Magic Hat cap:
Stare at the sky if you wonder why

Also, but slightly less profound:
Fear Bad Beer

This child of mine is building something resembling the set of Les Mis ("Will you join in our crusade? Will you be strong and stand with me? Beyond the barricade, is there a world you long to see?")...and I'm just curled up in the midst of blankets and pillows and magazines and the sock monkey army.
Jimmy says, "what happened to the comfy part of the chairs?"
Did you know that when sock monkeys talk to each other, they say "Yoyoyo!" [When did my daughter become Dr. Dre?]
Pete and I are celebrating our collective birthday the week after next with a night out (next week we'll celebrate as a family!), while Grumpa comes to have dinner and a visit with our Lou. I should call and ask if he has a crash helmet. He might need it.

No comments: